Jump to Prize Details
The Sea to Sea Marathon race course will start in the Main Ridge Forest Reserve near Bloody Bay on the Caribbean Sea, proceed through the forest to Roxborough, Tobago’s second largest town located on the Atlantic Sea coast. Athletes will then run south along Windward Road flanked by the Atlantic coast with seaside vistas, through picturesque villages to the capital Scarborough and on to the 26.2 mile distance finish line in Lambeau Beach, Little Rockly Bay on the Atlantic Ocean. The Half Marathon, 10K and 5K are also on the same route and all end at the same finish line in Lambeau Beach.
The Sea to Sea Marathon races are all are all chip timed and AIMS/IAAF certified.
| Click below to register online and pay at any Republic Bank branch (T&T residents only)
Race Start Times:
|Saturday 19th May 2018|
|Sunday 20th May 2018|
|Full Marathon||5:00 am|
|Half Marathon||5:00 am|
Race Start Locations are:
- 5K run: Scarborough, Tobago
- 10K run: Bacolet, Tobago
- Half Marathon: Goodwood, Tobago
- Marathon: Main Ridge Forest Reserve, Tobago
- Individual registration closes on May 5, 2018 at 11:59 PM Atlantic Time.
- Team registration closes on April 14,2018-minimum five (5) to make a team. Team members must register by the individual registration deadlines to participate.
Things you need to know:
- Pick up your race packet at the Marathon Village located at Lambeau (Petit Trou) Beach in Lowlands.
- Race packets available from May 18, 2018.
- No race packet pick up on the day of your race.
- If you are unable to collect your packet yourself, you can provide someone over age 18 with a copy of your identification to collect it for you.
Each team member must first be an individual registrant to compete as part of a team by the registration deadline.
- A minimum of five people are required to make a team.
- All team members must be registered for the same race.
- All teams must be registered by April 14, 2018.
- Teams of 40 or more get the $1,000 TTD incentive.
- A trophy for the best team in each race.
- 10K & 5K Route – Street Map
- Half & Full Marathon Route – Street Map
- Scarborough Detailed Street Map
- Sea to Sea 5k Route- Elevation Map
- Sea to Sea 10k Route- Elevation Map
- Sea to Sea Half-Marathon Route- Elevation Map
- Sea to Sea Full Marathon Route- Elevation Map
Mile Markers for marathon and half-marathon.
Kilometre markers for 5K and 10K.
Hydration stations Water-stops at every mile along the course for all four races. Gatorade stations for the Half-Marathon at 3.9 miles, 7.9 miles and 10.9 miles. For the Marathon at 3.9 miles, 7.9 mile, 10.9 miles, 13 miles, 17 miles, 21 miles and 24 miles.
Medical There will be ambulances traversing the course with doctors. They can also be radioed in an emergency by course officials. There will also be a major medical tent at the finish with doctors and nurses.
Medals Special commemorative finisher’s medal with custom neck ribbon.
T-Shirts – All registrants will receive a Sea to Sea branded t-shirt
Transportation to Full Marathon, Half-Marathon and 10K start lines. Click here for pick-up schedule and locations
There will be a shuttle service to the start lines of the full marathon, half-marathon and 10k for all registered runners. Transportation to the half and full marathon start lines is mandatory. The 5k race is starting in Scarborough which is very accessible by public or private transportation.
Please ensure you arrive at the pick up point at the appointed time to ensure you are able to participate in your run.
- The pick-up point for the 10k race will be at the Marathon Village located at Lambeau Beach and Gulf City Mall Lowlands.
- The pick-up points for the full and half marathon will be at the Marathon Village, Store Bay Beach parking lot, Gulf City Mall Lowlands and the Ferry Terminal (Scarborough) and at all the Choice Accommodation Partners of the Sea to Sea Marathon:
- Mt. Irvine Bay Resort
- Magdalena Grand Beach and Golf Resort
- Bacolet Beach Club (outside Havana Café)
Pick up times are as follows:
- 10K run: Saturday May 20, 2017 at 6:00 am
- Half Marathon: Sunday May 21, 2017 at 4:00 am
- Full Marathon: Sunday May 21, 2017 at 3:30 am
Race Briefing We encourage all runners to read the Race Briefing prior to race, click here to download.
Goody Bags for finishers.
The race is limited to 1000 International participants.
For more information please check our FAQs.
Race Entry Fees:
All of the courses are certified by AIMS (The Association of International Marathons). Full race results based on chip times will be posted immediately after each race.
TTD$360,000+ In Prizes & Medals for finishers of the races!
- Prizes are awarded for age as well as open categories
- Click the link for full prize details: Sea to Sea Marathon Prizes
Prize Highlights (Open Categories)
|Full Marathon||Half Marathon||10K|
|1st TT $24,000||1st TT$12,000||1st TT$8,000|
|2nd TT $12,000||2nd TT$ 6,000||2nd TT$5,000|
|3rd TT $ 9,000||3rd TT$ 4,500||3rd TT$3,000|