The 5K, 10K, Half Marathon and Full Marathon have all been AIMS/IAAF certified.
- 5K run: May 20, 2017. Time: 6:30 AM Location: Scarborough, Tobago
- 10K run: May 20, 2017 Time: 7:00 AM Location: Bacolet, Tobago
- Half Marathon: May 21, 2017 Time: 5:00 AM Location: Goodwood, Tobago
- Full Marathon: May 21, 2016 Time: 5:00 AM Main Ridge Forest Reserve, Tobago
- Individual registration closes on May 6, 2017 at 11:59 PM Atlantic Time.
- Team registration closes on April 15, 2017. Team members must register by the individual registration deadlines to participate.
Yes. Each team member must first be an individual registrant to compete as part of a team by the registration deadline.
- A minimum of five people are required to make a team
- All team members must be registered for the same race
- All teams must be registered by April 15, 2017
- Teams of 40 or more get the $1,000 TTD incentive
- A trophy for the best team in each race
- Early Bird Special – till August 31, 2016 (Adults age 20+)
- Local Registration Fees (Applicable to residents of Trinidad & Tobago):TT$125 (US$20)
- International Registration Fees:US$75
- Year-end Special – September 1 to December 31, 2016 (Adults age 20+)
- Local Registration Fees (Applicable to residents of Trinidad & Tobago):TT$195 (US$30)
- International Registration Fees:US$100
- Regular – January 1 to May 6, 2017 (Adults age 20+)
- Local Registration Fees (Applicable to residents of Trinidad & Tobago):TT$225 (US$35)
- International Registration Fees:US$125
- Youth (Under 20 years old)
- Local Registration Fees (Applicable to residents of Trinidad & Tobago):TT$100 (US$15)
- International Registration Fees:US$15
Yes you can switch races. The deadline for switching is May 6th, 2017. To switch races, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
All registrations are final. There are no refunds or cancellations.
No, you must pick up your race packet at the Marathon Village located at Lambeau beach during the Marathon weekend. The following deadlines apply:
- 5K and 10K: Friday May 19, 2017 by 8:00 pm.
- Half Marathon and Full Marathon: Saturday May 20, 2017 by 8:00 pm.
- If you are unable to collect your packet yourself, you can provide someone over age 18 with a copy of your identification to pick it up for you.
Yes. However a copy of the person’s identification is required.
There will be a shuttle service to the start lines of the full marathon, half-marathon and 10k for all registered runners. Transportation to the half and full marathon start lines is mandatory. The 5k race is starting in Scarborough which is very accessible by public or private transportation.
Please ensure you arrive at the pick up point at the appointed time to ensure you are able to participate in your run.
- The pick-up point for the 10k race will be at the Marathon Village located at Lambeau Beach and Gulf City Mall Lowlands.
- The pick-up points for the full and half marathon will be at the Marathon Village, Store Bay Beach parking lot, Gulf City Mall Lowlands and the Ferry Terminal (Scarborough) and at all the Choice Accommodation Partners of the Sea to Sea Marathon:
- Mt. Irvine Bay Resort
- Magdalena Grand Beach and Golf Resort
- Bacolet Beach Club (outside Havana Café)
Pick up times are as follows:
- 10K run: Saturday May 20, 2017 at 6:00 am
- Half Marathon: Sunday May 21, 2017 at 4:00 am
- Full Marathon: Sunday May 21, 2017 at 3:30 am
While we welcome participants of all abilities to participate, the race course is open to vehicular traffic and therefore we want participants to be cognizant of the risks posed.
We are pleased to recognize all participants who complete a race with an Official specially minted Sea to Sea Marathon finisher’s medal and customized ribbon.
To ensure the marathon is walker-friendly, we are offering a generous cut-off time of seven hours for full marathon runners and four hours for half marathon runners in order to accommodate recreational runners and first time runners including those who are supporting our chosen charities. Individuals who are still on the course after after the cut-off time will be offered a ride on the “Sea Wagon” for safe transport to the finish line. Our volunteers will work hard to make your run safe and provide you with the support you need.
We are pleased to offer generous prizes for our race. Click the link below for details:
We provide personalised bibs with the runner’s first name for all who register by February 28, 2017. If you register after February 28, 2017 you will not have the option of a custom bib.
Yes. Chip start, chip finish.
We are offering our visitors and race participants special hotel rates if they use the booking codes shown on the Accommodation page of the Sea to Sea Marathon website. We have also provided a link to additional accommodation options on the page.
There are authentic Tobago experiences designed to deliver serious enjoyment to visitors of all ages. Tobago offers a unique opportunity to explore the rich and fascinating history, culture and geography that’s been preserved on this island. Various local tours will give you a balance of group activity and personal time to explore on your own. For more information on the best of what Tobago has to offer click here.